As the UK’s most popular register for qualified contractors and consultants, Constructionline operates a current national database which serves to promote efficiency, time and value in the industry.
Constructionline – Guaranteed
We’ve been helping businesses gain Constructionline accreditation since 2007 and we’re delighted that we’ve had 100% success. That’s why we are so confident, we will guarantee it*.
We make the process as easy and pain-free as possible. We even complete the questionnaire and submit your application for you.
Our service is All Inclusive, for a fixed fee: (Only £600 for a small company)
- Competent Person support from a dedicated OSHCR Registered Consultant
- H&S Policy, Responsibilities, Organisation, Arrangements
- Risk Assessments
- H&S Site Folder
- Signed Certificate of Compliance
- All documents supplied on a CD (in Word format – not PDF, like others do!)
- Help with, Safe Contractor, Exor, CHAS, PQQs
- Asbestos, Manual Handling, General H&S, Work at Height training packages
- Environmental Policy – if required
- Equal Opportunities Policy – if required
- Help Line
We do not charge extra for any of the above (others do !)
* Our guarantee:
It is not unusual for applications to be knocked back first time round. The assessors all have their individual pet foibles! No matter how long it takes, we will continue to support and submit your application but if it ultimately fails due to our mismanagement or incompetence, we will return every penny – no quibbles!
If you wish to contact Just Safety about specific requirements or have questions about any of our products, please use the Contact Us request.
“I highly recommend Just Safety, we have an ongoing relationship with these guys who provide us with a full health and safety Competent Person package. They keep our accreditations to Constructionline, CHAS and Safe Contractor up to date. They have undoubtedly saved me many hours of work – and money!”
Barclay Hoare, Cutwise Carpets Ltd, Bournemouth